Sunday, April 26, 2009

1:16 PM FOX NEWS

Im flippin threw channels and come across "President Obama's First 100 Days." Basically they are talkin about what the title says, his first 100 days.

I feel bad for him. I mean its only BEEN 100 days and people are being more negitive than positive. You can't possibly expect a president to come into office and clean up a 8 year economic mess that the previous administration created. Its going to take some time. Isn't there a saying that "it gets worse before it gets better"? I believe in that. We as americans NEED to hit rock bottom! We are greedy and selffish. We walked around saying how we were the most richest country in the world and the most powerful. How are we the most powerful when we allowed someone and their workers take over our lives and ruin them so much. Unemployments are @ its highest rates since 1983! Over 5 million people are without a job.

A question on the t.v show was "Is Obama completing his Economic promises?" I feel he is... I mean you cannot possibly expect someone to turn eveything around in such a short time. He approved a stimulous package that has helped out economy from sliding further down. He has a lot on his plate... true! But it still is early in his presidency and in the year to call it.

I know I still have belief in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment