Sunday, February 14, 2010

2am

2 am in california on the weekend is an eventful time.

At 2am they stop serving liquor and you can't buy anymore.
At 2am the clubs let out. You can catch all the fights of the jealous bitchs who were hating on each other.
At 2am that guy you gave your number is blowing up your phone to see if you wanna "kick it"
At 2am the girl you keep callin is ignoring your call cuz you are breaking the "2 day rule"
At 2am you can catch the sideshows in oakland :)

At 2am I am laying in bed. Typing a blog. Wanting to speak my mind and spill my guts. Trying to think of a way to fill this hole that I have. I've been out the past 2 nights looking for a way to fill this hole. Dancing is shockingly not helpin.

At 2:06 am I just realized that the only way I am going to feel this imaginary hole/void, empty feelings is more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment