Sunday, September 27, 2009

ugh

I hate house parties and kick back. Mostly I hate em cuz there's always that one person who be hella outta pocket. Well last night I had a little kick back. Me my girl her boo thang n his two friends. He boo thang was the loudest most annoying nigga ever!
I got into it wit her 3 times which was unessacary cuz she shoulda checked her dude from the gate and when I brought it up. But she one them females that the nigga comes first. Which I don't agree with but that's her.
But yeah she blocked from my phone for a min. Ill be that square bitch, but I got my ish together n answer to no nigga!

Ugh very very annoyed. Will blog later
"Bitches stand for nothing but fall for anything"

Xoxo
-tay

** hopefully I have some kinda graphic up for this blog later

No comments:

Post a Comment