Tuesday, October 20, 2009

blog block

OMG!
I am having writers block about everything lately! Iono wats goin on. I have tons of opinions and what not but I never seem to have a huntch on what to write about. Lame right? Booo me I know. But whatever! It'll come to me soon lol maybe if I look at some news sites ill get an idea and rant about it? Iono
But once again I wanna thank my followers and readers.even tho my blogs sometimes ain't the most fun and readable y'all still read em...
Thanks.
But yeah I may post again later....

xoxo
-tay

2 comments:

  1. blog block is no excuse! we want to hear it so get on ya job....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I love your blog, Tay! It gives us an insight on what you're about, and also a forum for us to vent. Thanks and keep it up, Boo. ;) some of my fav topics are : marriage/relationships, the lack of self respect Black woman have for on another, the "HATING" factor, because it exist on all levels, and why Black Folk can't keep a damn SOUL FOOD restaurant open in Sac? Geesh... ;)

    ReplyDelete