Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's Talk About Sex Baybe ;)

Sex! Omgosh! I love it... I can live without it but ill be grumpy.

If you are under 18 please leave now *I have to say that*

haahaha okay SEX! S-E-X!
Definition: : sexually motivated phenomena or behavior
-www.mariam-webster.com

Whatever the effn defintion is... it causes pleasure and reporduces life we all know that for sure lol Hmmm where do I begin? Do I start with positions? Sex & relationships? Kinds of sex? The consequences of sex? I mean there is soooo much I can do with this subject... its a fun subject for me, I've taken classe and I have learned a lot about sex. Now, just because I know alittle more than your average 25 year old might... don't judge lol I am very very very SAFE and did not learn most of what I know by experience... [pick up a book] lol <--- for real... read... lol okay... so with that said ima start with damn I hella don't know where to start!

Types of sex and sexualities! This is where ima start. People always say "omg their freaks!" When really they aren't freaks they just enjoy sex differently then you might... okay... first please you must be very open minded about sex... I'm going to label the paragraphs with titles if you see a title and are uncomfortable move on to the next... don't leave hateful comments calling people names either. You are more than welcome to voice your opinion but don't be hateful! Okay... let's begin lol

LGBT: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
These are people who are attracted to the same sex. We all know who/what an lesbian, gay, bisexual are. But a lot of people confuse a tansgender with a crossdresser or a drag queen... a transgender person is some one who is in transition of changing their sex but is still of the gay or lesbian community.

Swingers
Swingers maybe a couple or a married couple who has sexual intercourse with another couple.

Polygamy
This is someone is in a multi person concenting relationship. Like 3 people live and love together as one couple. This is widely recognized in the morman community. Not to be confused with Bigamy in which someone marries more than one person.

S&M: sadomasochism
This is when couple participate in roleplay and cause pain on their spouse such as spanking, tickling, lite biting. The severity of the pain is up to the people participating. These are consentual activities. The word sadmasochism comes fro the words "Sadism" and "masochism" which describes some forms of mental disabilies and such. But the people who participate in the S&M practices are far from that.

Vanilla sex
This is normal regular sex. No kinkyness, just regular good ol missionary sex...

Okay I think I've covered some of the basics in sexualites and such. This was FUN! So I think ima write once a week about a new sex subject? What do you think?
*shut up hater* lol

But yeah! I think ima do a sex educational every week... note! I am not certified... I didn't go to school for this ish. I read, listen to podcasts and stuff like that. These are from my learnings and experiences. So "do not try this at home" lol "leave it up to the professionals" and things like that!

xoxo
-tay

3 comments:

  1. Omg Tay! You just left me hangin' time for two posts in one day again!! Such a effn tease...omg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tips on how to manhandle a donkey butt chic,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forget to mention, Folks, be careful on the anal pull out....Nasty mofos ruining perfectly good carpet for nothing....

    ReplyDelete