Monday, October 26, 2009

ewwww you got cooties!

When I have "girl talk" with my friends we sit an talk about the most sexual, sweaty, awesome sex! And we talk about the guys with the bigg penis', who can "go down" well... and we even wonder how do we know if he's the one... what's sexy to men? And some wonder why they are considered "freaks" and can't keep a man... I have so many opinons like:

-Size matters cuz I can make my own motion

-I look for swag in a man, presence, how he carrys himself and if he's able to take care of himself!

-I think guys ask girls nif they are freaks because girls put themselves out to be treated like she's a freak and ready to hump

They are many opinions... so I decided to ask some of y'all [twitter] so I can get different opinions! And here's what I got :)



Size or motion in the ocean?

@TMD462:
Thats a hard one but i would say if he he aint well endowed but has al the right motion and know how to use his tounge then i cant complain for long. However i would prefer at least 7inches, at least! But seein as aint had none in 3months and countin i think right now i will be happy wit anything, LoL!! But mos def size do matter!!


What is "sexy" to you?
@megaxave:
whats sexy to me is all together is a personal and physical thing physically it would be what any other guy thinks is sexy on a girl. from her hair, eyes, teeth, face, breasts, stomach, waist, butt, legs, and feet and then its the way a female will will ROCK IT or have the swagger to dress and be sexy with that all together.
Personally like as far as personality goes is her holding her own as a woman and being herself and confident that she is sexy and doesnt let anyone else make her feel otherwise. but then again doesnt toot her own horn about how fly she is and other females hatin on her and other garbage like that. basically a female that is secure in who she is and isnt afraid of what everyone is gonna think on the days she looks a hot mess.
i also think its sexy when a woman is smart, because she'll make smart decisions and have the wisdom not to take that route, what ever it may be. with that all  together basically makes what i think is sexy.
- xavier @megaxave / twitter.com


When a male says to a female "ohhh your a freak huh?" What does he mean?
@biggcain24:
Well when I say that, its becuz its kinda like throwin it out there 2 see what she will say next kinda like see how much more info she willing to give up about herself, its used to trigger a response atleast that's how I use it
--biggcain24

what do you look for in a guy?
@xokishaxo:
What do I look for in a guy:
Someone that is passionate and dedicated as I am about what they want or do in life. Most importantly to care for my kids as if they were their own. My kids and I are a packaged deal. You could never have me and not my kids. Someone that is rough on the outside but sweet, gentle, and affectionate on the inside, and can make me laugh. Someone that will have my back as I would theirs. Trust and honesty..



How did you know he was the one?
@imaqueen:
Well...my Husby & I didn't get married until we were in a relationship for 14 years. Now 9 years later, we are still at it. I KNEW for a fact he was the one for me because even with alllllllllllllllllll his flaws...I still loved this man with every single fiber of my being. Its never been easy or perfect, but its mines. We have vested interests, such as kids(5), businesses(4), and oneanother. Also the dick was and IS supa dupa. And for me, that's a must. I'm hoping this answers your questin, Tay, but if not I would LOVE to elaborate! ;)


What's the biggest thing a woman does wrong for her not to be able to keep a man?
@dj_twomp_mp3ent:
Trust.. This only applys to ladies that have a good man.. Not all men are out there tryin to hit everything movin. If you got a good dude and you continue to not trust him eventually he'd feel like it's pointless in tryin to make you see he's trust worthy.



what makes your/a relationship successful?

@prettiesexi
Before I get started on this topic I have to say that I am not a relationship expert, this is just basically what works for Jaytee && I. Also, how I believe a relationship should work in order to survive. These are my own persona opinions, which I have developed over my past failed relationships. That and the many, many bad relationships friends and friends of friends have been in ol. With that said…
[TRUST] I feel that no matter what you’ve been through in past relationships should NEVER carry over to a new one. No matter what give that ‘next’ person a clean slate. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, so unless they give you reason to be crazy-insecure girlfriend, DON’T. Be trusting. (i.e., I know people that hide their access codes from their gf/bf. I feel that the only reason people do shit like that is when they got shit to hide).
[RESPECT] This is MAJOR. You can’t truly be happy with someone who doesn’t respect you. And not just you, people in your life that mean anything to you. I was always taught to treat others the way that you want to be treated. Talking shit, being condescending, yelling @ each other… etc… nobody wants to be with someone like that. [Communication] This is VITAL. I’ve learned so much from JayTee [my boyfriend], he’s the most kind & caring person I know. He taught me how to be humble and talk everything out. I was never the one to talk out a situation be humble and talk everything out. I was never the one to talk out a situation I was the one to be like, “Fuck you, I’m out.” It was easier to run away from a situation, be pissed, && go out with my girls. The typical ‘fuck him/her’ weekend, we’ve all done that. But it doesn’t solve anything, if anything it weekend, we’ve all done that. But it doesn’t solve anything, if anything it makes situations worse. I’m glad that now if there’s a problem or petty fight I can put my pride aside and try to work things out in an adult-respectful way. makes situations worse. I’m glad that now if there’s a problem or petty fight I makes situations worse. I’m glad that now if there’s a problem or petty fight I can put my pride aside and try to work things out in an adult-respectful way.
No mind games! No bring up OLD shit in a NEW argument; if you talked it out n the past DON’T bring it up in the present. Don’t let other people tell you how YOU should handle your gf/bf, (especially those ones who can’t keep their how YOU should handle your gf/bf, (especially those ones who can’t keep their OWN relationships in check!!) Know that relationships take a lot of work. No relationship is perfect, nope, not one That’s pretty much it. I mean there is a shit load more to it then that. But these are key factors and they’re major in mine && JayTee’s relationship. We know what DIDN’T work in our past relationships, so we don’t do those particular things. Simple, right? We think so. ;-)
- MeiShi <33

Michele & JayTee
Photobucket
Picture provided by Michele

Okay so I would have to say this was the best and funn-est [not a word] blog I've done! Thanx to all who participated... like michele said she is not a relationship expert. None of us our. We are speaking from our experiances... experiances do not make us experts just wiser in our choices and life! These questions may have been simple questions that everyone feels they have the answer to but everyone has a different opinion. My opinions I could go on and on! Lol and ON! But I hope these opinons and experiences help you and you learn something new. And I had fun doing this blog. Once again... thanx for those who participated.

*sorry about spelling its 1 am and I'm tired n hungry*
-also sorry about the adds not being up! I haven't made it to a PC yet... don't hate me :)


xoxo
-tay

1 comment:

  1. Omg this was so great Tay! I'm very enlightened by your blog. Please keep this ish comin! ;) relationships are hard work, and sometimes not as rewardin' as I would like :(

    ReplyDelete