Thursday, October 29, 2009

computer love

Everyday on myspace I probably get 20+ emails saying "what's up sexy, you got a man?"
I DONT do internet dating. Don't get me wrong sometimes I flirt... but I wouldn't intentionaly be online trying to find love.
I know people do it. And I've heard of people falling in love. Maybe its easier because online you can make yourself somebody you want to be but aren't.
Remeber when the party lines were the ish? I was to young to be on them but me and my friends used to be on their and play and talk ish. I never met anyone off of a party line but I have friends who did and still do!
There are dangers of meeting someone online. I mean there are dangers of meeting someone in the club or at the grocery store, but don't you think the dangers would be worse?

Anyways... I don't know why I brought this topic up. Its not appealing to me.

Eff eff eff eff!
This might be a double post day ;)
Lol

xoxo
-tay

1 comment:

  1. god put that on ya heart to shre with others great message

    ReplyDelete