Wednesday, October 28, 2009

talkin and following

A reader hit me up yesterday and asked for some relationship advice. So I'm currently helping her with her problem. I wish her all the luck some one could wish some one... I hope she let's me use the emails back and forth for a post when all is said and done. [Names consealed of course]

I don't really have much to say today. My last 3 blogs where good ones... read them... of and if you read this blog please ign up for te followers thing on the right. Thanx to those who already did. I love to see who's reading.

But I'm tired... about to get the kid off to school! Went out last night and I ended up taking care of the boo-ski's drunk self. Everyone at flossalini's birthday was drunk... besides me lol but I still had fun!

xoxo
-tay

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to read that relationship blog, sounds like ya had a long night lastnight, well i just came by to support ya blog and see what was new. peace!!!!

    ReplyDelete