Friday, October 16, 2009

Letter to my son

I wrote this on 5/29/08, but i was going back threw my myspace blogs and thought id post this one on here! so i hope you enjoy! I just had to share my love for my son with ya'll
xoxo
-tay




Dear malachi,
i remember when i first found out that i was pregnant wit you... Even though you are a blessing to me i thought my life was over... I went into the doctors for a asthma attack and since i didn't have my period for four months the doctor took a test. When he told me i was pregnant i didn't beleive him and asked him to take it again. He came back and was like you are pregnant. That night i went home and got into a fight wit ez he is by best friend, your godfather, and the guy your named after... Within the next two days i told your nana i was pregnant by giving her my doctor papers she was very happy. Your papa was the most shocked...

On feb 13th 2004 my water broke... I was in the hospital for two weeks...I had you at 32 weeks.... Two months early... The doctors said you wouldn't breath on your own, that your heart would be bad, and that you would have brain damage. You came out perfect NOTHING wrong wit you. You would stop breathing because you ate to fast i'm actually suprised you don't now. Lol... I had to leave you in the hospital for five weeks. The first day i had to leave i cried so badly for you... But i was at the hospital everyday for two times a day to be with you...

Now you are 4 years old... Crazy just like your mommy and daddy... You talk to much and you talk back. Lol. Your my lil baby and i couldn't be happier that i have you in my life. Everything i do for you! Your are my motivation, my everything, my breath, my heart beat. You are my messenger... Malachi is biblical it means messenger... And thats exactly what you are. Because of you i got my life together and i make sure you have everything i didn't have.... Thats why you have all the spiderman stuff you could ever need lol... Thank you for being the angel that chose me to take care of you... I love you chunky tighs! Everyday is mothers day with you in my life...

1 comment:

  1. O M G...we have a lot in common Tay! My second pregnancy came to an end at 28 weeks, and my Husband and I were told the exact same things about our perfectly formed, breathing on her own, healthy, 1 lb, 11 inch, baby girl. Now she's goin' on 11 and also goin' through a severe beat down phase!! (Lil girls take a lottttttttt o shit!)

    Thanks for sharin' your very intimate letter!

    ReplyDelete