Friday, October 16, 2009

sex offfender

While at the buss stop this morning all us moms where standing around gossipin and one says "did you know he was a sex offender?" My first reaction was shock, then I wanted to flash on dude.
He seems hella coo and brings his nephew to the buss stop every morning you wouldn't think he was a sx offender. He's the sweetest guy, but they say don't put anything past anyone.
They found out he was a sex offender by doing their weekly megans law check up. He's a sex offender in Hawaii and they aare saying we cannot do anything about him bing around our children. I don't believe that!
So I'm pissed!
Mommies please make look at megans law and see if there are any sex offenders in your area. Keep your children and maybe even you safe.
I am going to post the site below. It sux tho ONLY because its for california only. Hopefully there are site for other states but I'm not sure.

Megan's law website:
www.meganslaw.ca.gov/

xoxo
-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment