Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pu**y & Power

I have to disagree to a certain extent about the POWER OF PUSSY. We have all the power. We are the REIGNING QUEENS OF THIS EARTH, and from our pussy we birth our KINGS AND QUEENS. It all starts from US. I see you say your of a biracial decent and I mean no disrespect, but history does not lie" -Deetra


On my blog "Ladies, Ladies, Ladies" [posted: 9/30/09] I posted "Pussy is not the most powerful thing, the way we love is the most powerful thing" [which by the way I got from Mark Curry's Book I just worded it differently] and the quote above is a comment Deetra left. I love her for it because she makes a great point.

We as women do give birth to men and women so in that sense pussy is powerful... but to me its still not the most powerful thing. I'm trying to arriange my thoughts and words correctly so I don't sound contradicting lol. Okay...

We with our "yoni" [that's wat I call "pussies"] give life. That's powerful yes, but men do play apart in helping us give life. Without their sperm we would not be able to produce the lives we produce. Our yonis are able to go to expand and retract to give a human being life. Our yonis go threw penitration just to give pleasure to the woman they are attatched to. Our yonis are a beautiful thing! [Not visually but you know what I mean] lol I'm not trying to take away the power that they do posses.

What I like about the quote/comment I posted is... love is what makes the world go round. They way we love money, life, each other etc. Without the love of sex, life, or material things. Girls would not go around slanging their yonis to get what they want. Without the love of sex or one another, men would not be baring their seed in us for us to be able to give life. God gave us these sex organs and desires to reproduce and show love to each other. Love is the most powerful thing because without the love of... whatever it is that you love, we would not strive for that sense of uphoria/happiness that we strive for.

MmmmKay
But yeah
Follow shout:
@biggcain24:
PointBlank Ent rep! Buff nigga for no reason and a coo movie. buddie... ladies holla! Lol
@imaqueen:
She's great with the RT's and is a sweet gal! She also makes custom cards and invitations!
I wanted to do the shoutouts in video but my phone/youtube is not letting me upload. Ugh


till tomorrow y'all ;)

xoxo,
-tay

3 comments:

  1. me and my girl have an inside joke.. we rep that "P.O.P." u know wassup girl!! (btw its misschief916 on twitta!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point well taken Tay. However, when I say our pussy has power, I mean far more than its birthing aspect! I ain't wanna get too deep, but here we go. We (women) not only have the miraculous ability to give birth with that thang, but we can also, and not to sound hell young/stupid, but IT IS WHAT IT IS, dictate our own destiny. Meaning, we are sitting on GOLD MINES. Can anyone name a Heterosexual man whom does not crave it? The sad part is, most of us don't "get" that part! We run all this, but for the ones who out here giving it away, or fuckin for free. -that's has not a thing to do w/$ btw, our SELF WORTH is fast deminishing. What with all these scantily clad "video vixens" and straight up hoe buckets, our daughters have no hope unless we take control and let them know they're valuable.
    I am teaching my daughters their worth and meaning in this world, and how to truely value their bodys and to be super selective with it. Thanks so much for your great blog Tay, CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW! and thanks for the kind words about me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree miss lady!if u dont love the fuckin aint gonna be that great!!!real talk!

    ReplyDelete