Thursday, October 22, 2009

lost one

Okay as I said in the video below I was gonna blog about a situation. I was gonna do the blog for tomorrow but I decided to do it today.

Friends:
Definition of friend: a : one attached to another by affection or esteem
-websters dictionary

I had to cut of a friend of ten years today :( [awwwww] blah! Okay so what happened is threw out this friendship I feel like i have put far more into it than she ever did! Granted she did help me a couple times... all of which I could count on my hand... she has been in this terrible relationship for the past 2 years. In feburary me, my ex, and her mom helped her to get out of it. But she kept going back. Over and over I would say "if she goes back, I'm done" it was beginning to have to much stress on me.
Well for a while she left her ex alone and we both agreed we would start looking for new jobs and getting our lives back on track. Well I started to while she went back to her ex. Her ex brings her down in so many terrible ways. So I finally called it quits. I had enough.
I told her I was done and a big arguement broke out her calling me names and calling me a "fat depressed bitch" lol this is funny to me because I may be "fat" but far from depressed.
I don't want to get into to much details on what happened but. I feel as friends we would grow together... especially if we both going threw simular situations.

I don't think I am in the wrong for cutting it off. I'm trying to grow as a person. Why would I want to be around someone who I feel keeps falling back into old ways? Moving forward does not involve going back...

So with that said.... ima move forward and continue to focus on me and my child. And be there for my friends who want to do something with their lives.

Have y'all ever had a friend you needed to cut off? Or just get away from? How did you deal with it?

Enjoy these friend quotes:
"A friend in need is a friend to be avoided."
- Lord Samuel
"Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!"
- Bronwyn Polson

"Sometimes your closest friend is your greatest enemy."
- Jason Fong




So yeah wtf ever! I was gonna post a nail design tutorial below but I accidently recorded my boobs for 2 mins. Lame. So next video blog will be dopeness. Promise

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment