Sunday, November 22, 2009

i endorse Taylor Swift

okay.... no i dont but she is the perfect example of how "haters" can make you famous.

we all know what happened with her and Kanye, and we all knew it would throw her into SUPER STARDOM, cuz lets face it half of yall didnt know who she was or changed the station if you heard oe of her songs... *raises hand* i did lol

now you see her on SNL, all these commercials, and they are playing her EVERYWHERE... soo

mr.west... please feel free to hate on me all you want! i want my 15 mins of fame! its a recession and i got a kid to feed...

thank you,
tay

lol

heres a little reminder:


hahaha smh @ kanye! always a headline!
no matter wat hes still my 2nd fav rapper...
"sorry kanye but Jay-Z is one of the greatest of all time"

I know this is old news and what not but I just seen one of her commercials and well... yeah...

xoxo
-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment