Monday, November 16, 2009

how much?

If you coud buy yourself, how much would you pay? honestly?
I'm not talkin bout in a hoe type way but if there was a barbie or action figure for you... how much would you pay?

Please leave a comment and say how much you would pay. Don't leave a cocky comment talkin bout "I'm the shit I wud charge more than anyone cud ever make" okay glad you feel that way but be realiistic.

Ima write a blog tomorrow on self worth. I'm not asking for this info to put anyone down tomorrow. I just want to know.


xoxo
-tay

1 comment:

  1. I'm def some legos. Different colors... Different sizes. Sold in different size boxes so you can't give me a $ amount. For a couple bucks I'll throw ya a couple hundred blocks. Your gonna pay extra for the Red Blocks though..

    ReplyDelete