Friday, November 20, 2009

karma

Wooosers
So 50 sent sold 150,000 copies of his album so far! Less than Rick Ross' last albm the first week it was released.
Is it karma?

We all know that 50 cent KILLLLLLSSS careers... example Ja Rule and even The Game cuz let's face it... ever since the game and 50's beef the game ain't been on point.

So why 150,000 copies? I would say karma BUT officer ricky's last project "Triple C's" only sold 4,000... you figure a man with such big stature and presence as officer Ricky would know that album was a mistake... trying to pulla G-Unit type of move. Phssst blah!

So I think 50 needs to stop with the beef for a min and focus on getting his hype back up and work on his endorsments before they drop him. Being on of the richest rappers off just beef and endorsments don't say ish to me... we need a dope album like the first one...

But I love this song and video!

Yo! 50 still hella buff but he look better toned down huh? Lol

Omg! Twilight! *sigh* it comes out today! I'm hella excited. I prolly won't see it in theaters for a while cuz I know its finna be sold out for a while! But if you haven't seen the first one do so... its a great movie! The hype is well worth it

xoxo
-tay

P.S y'all like the new page? Layout? Graphix? Sheesh! I love it... leave a coment

No comments:

Post a Comment