Monday, November 16, 2009

not even YOU could afford me

Yesterday I asked y'all to post a comment on how much you honestly would pay for yourself if you was a barbie or action figure. Kali reasponded & I wube you for it. She said she would be legos! Very creative!

Kali's comment:
I'm def some legos. Different colors... Different sizes. Sold in different size boxes so you can't give me a $ amount. For a couple bucks I'll throw ya a couple hundred blocks. Your gonna pay extra for the Red Blocks though.


I would be a barbie I would charge some racks for me... I would be life size but anatomicly incorrect [sorry pervs] lol and I would come with real hair and would promote for you! I would also come with a G1 and hella shoes! Lmao

But seriously. Some of us don't really know how much we are worth. Low self-esteem? Or self worth issues? Is there a difference? I think so...

I see self esteem as a feeling that make some people do the lowest things. They probably were told their whole life that they were beautiful untill junior high when puberty hits. Then the kids tease. I know in junior high I got teased because I didn't have the filas or addias jacket and because I was two skinny. But over time I learned my self worth. Even though threw relationships I have been brought down. But I have always known that I am worth more and deserve better.
I think that's what allows me too leave the relationships and allows me to be happy in life.

Anyways....
Yeah... lol
Now I'm stuck on wat to say...
I think I have A.D.D because I was distracted by a thought.
*sigh*

xoxo
-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment