Friday, November 13, 2009

positions

"How do you want it?"
I think Tupac said it best. Even though in the song he's talkin about something kinda different, just the thought of him whispering that in my ear turns me on! Ladies?! Am I right? Lmao

This sex post is about POSITIONS! The things that make sex that much better! I know someone who never tried anything but missonary! And I know someone who didn't know what missonary was! Wtf... its the boring position... to me it is. Lol soooo ima list some positions, discribe them, how to do them and if I can find some pix ima post them.
[NON-PRONOGRAPHIC EITHER.... PERV lol]
So let's get started!
*if you are under 18 leave now*

Missonary:
This is the normal position. Girl on her back and the guy is on top.

The twist:
The girl turns to her side and wraps her leg around the guy. Then the guy enters on top or from the side.

Girl on top:
This is the guy on his back and the girl is on top. This is a position that gets the girl to orgasim quicker because it hits the G-Spot.

Cowgirl:
This is another position when the girl is on top but she is on her feet instead of her knees. Like she's "droppin it low" in the club.

Backwards cowgirl:
Basically just like above but the girl is now facing the males feet.

Legs over the shoulders:
This is a deep penitration position. Bring the girls legs up while she is on her back and put them over your sholders and enter!

Butterfly:
This position, the girl on her back, crosser leggs like indian style and enter. Another deep penitration position.

The bulldog:
This is the NORMAL doggie style. The girl is on her hands and knees and the guy enters.

Doggie style 1:
The girl is on her knees but her stomach is on the bed/floor where ever lol and her ass is in the air.

Doggie style 2: advanced
The girl is in a push up position. You are standing up behind her and she wraps her leggs around you and you hold them.

Kneeling 69: advanced
The guy is kneeling and the girl is upside down. Please try if you are strong. You are basically doing this on the floor.

I have tons-o-more positions in my kinky little mind. But ion wanna give away my moves. Lol but ladies rock your hips in bed PLZ! Don't just lay there and moan... not cute. And guys when we say "DON'T MOVE! YOUR RIGHT THERE" DON'T EFFN MOVE! GOSH! Otherwise... have fun... play... try new things and foreplay is great... ummm next post? Yes I think so...plus who wants to dip there fondue stick into dry chocolate? I wouldn't. Lol

xxoxoo
-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment