Monday, November 23, 2009

slim-30

Photobucket

SLIM 30

i first started taking these pills in ummm febuary... i stopped takin them and then would start again but officially started again on thursday.

these effn pills work! OMG!

this is me in jan:
Photobucket


this is me now: [11/21/09]
Photobucket


You probably can't tell [or maybe its just me] but I dropped four pants sizes! Ughh thinkin about that makes me happy and mad at the sametime.

These are herbal pills, but I feel like I'm on dope when I'm on them. Which sometimes is good cuz I wanna move lol I get cotton mouth... your supposed to drink like 50 oz of water a day taking these pills. But I hate water so I don't. Lol then there are days you don't eat... well I don't... I should... and most of those days where I'm not hungry I force myself to eat! Then there are days where I can eat EVERYTHING I see in sight! The pills run between $55 to $65 depending on if you order them online or not. Ill post locations below... so I recomend the pills... I like em, and I know they work... my friends have also took them. And my ex husbands cousin took em and he lost 81lbs in 7 months. That's what 10 pounds a month? It doesn't sound like a lot! But some people can't loose close to that in a year lol

Maybe ill post my progress... like a pic once a week...
Hmmmm

So yeah, what's everyone doing for thanksgiving?
LEAVE A COMMENT

xoxo
-tay

FACTS & STATISTICS:
--According to statistics from some retailers, 80% of Slim 30 users can lose 5 - 6% in 30 days. (Users will lose 10 to 12 pounds if their current weight is 200 lbs.)



LOCATIONS:
GALLERIA MALL: ROSEVILLE
ARDEN MALL: SACRAMENTO
65TH AND STOCKTON: SOUTH SAC

INGREDENTS:
Chinese Hawthorn, Sicklepod Senna Seed, Oyster Shell, Sac Lotus Leaf, Tangerine and Chinese Licorice. Chinese Hawth Tangerine and Chinese Licorice are ingredients that can enhance digestion for better weight loss results.
Chinese Hawthorn: Photinia serrulata
Sicklepod Senna Seed: Senna obtusifolia
Sacred Lotus Leaf: Nelumbo nucifera
Gertn Chinese Licorice: Glycyrrhiza uralensis
Plus Oyster Shell and Tangerine

www.slim-30.com

1 comment:

  1. Thats a gr8 idea, to post n publicly keep track of your weight. I think ima have to do it! it may help me be more determined to ACTUALLY stick to my workout plan!

    I remember this chic @ my old job using these pills after having her baby. She swore by them.

    Like ALL diet pills though... once you stop taking them, if you havent CHANGED the way you (i.e.,healthier) you will gain all the weight back.

    That goes for crash course diets w/out talking pills. I know, i am a fan of, and often to the no-carb diet. IT WORKS!!! but i ALWAYS gain the weight back. It is an AWESOME way to loose FAST weight though.

    Its hard to believe, but the best thing for weight loss...is...get ready... working out and eating healthy. The good old fashioned way.

    Sux. Bt its true...

    Good luck w/ your fitness plan. Keep us up to date.

    I just started working out again so I think ill start mine soon.

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete