Monday, November 23, 2009

VIDEO: ILL DOCTRINE JAYZ, 50 CENT, & BENNIE

I started watching ill doctrine videos two years ago and I must admit... they bring me much joy! I love the one jay did about bill o'riley, I love when jay busts lil raps himself, I love the obama night in harlem... I could go on and on but so far my favorite one in this one...

JAY-Z, 50 cent and BENNIE BEEF


Jay-Z has always said "men lie women lie, numbers don't" andd when he said it at the AMA's its like he pulled the trigger to "the shot heard around the world"... I've been wondering why Jay-Z hasn't responded... he responded to a lamer beef [the jim jones beef]... I guess "outta sight, outta mind" right... but like Jay Smooth said... beenie! Stop making the dis tracks... jay-z don't give a fuck... you fighting with him is like a ant trying to fight a human... you won't win... you'll just get stepped on... don't bite the hand that feeds you... let's face it!! Jay-z is still feeding you... I hope beenie doesn't think that he's gonna sale hella albums like he did when he was with jay-z!

And 50! Omg... lol "magic beef dust" for real 50... just shut up and work on a solid album!

Ughhh
xoxo
-tay

www.illdoctrine.com
www.twitter.com/jsmooth995

No comments:

Post a Comment