Tuesday, November 24, 2009

stress and insecurities

Yesterday was full of stress and insecurities!
Ughhh now my head is full of decisions that I need to make.

I stress off of things that I can't control. This is a issue for me that I know I need to work on. But breaking habbits is hard.

Yesterday I was mugged by some BZ in court, and then I take me son to see his uncle who he hasn't seen in 2 years and his bitch starts hella drama cuz she insecure! Smh

Ughhh
Why are women so insecure? I mean I'm sure he's givin her a reason to be... no I'm positive [I know for a fact] but seriously I get shit from hella dudes girls who think I have some evil plot to take their man... wtf seriously... I've been threw all that and I don't try to get at any dudes or talk to any dudes if they have a chick. Seriously I know how it feels to have your "homewrecked" and I ain't that female.

Sometimes I think my personality is to strong and that I intimedate women... I don't think I'm the baddest bitch... shit have the time I'm in jeans and a hoodie! I smile to much... iono wtf it is... my friend have even told me I'm kinda intimedating cuz I'm loud and speek powerful... I don't get that cuz I barely understand 8 letter words! Hahaha

Wow! This post was supposed to be on stress aand insecurites and its turned into me trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Lol smh

Off top tho... BLAH!
Lol
Goodbye for now!

xoxo
-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment