Saturday, November 14, 2009

7

"Everytime I try to leave something keeps pulling me back"
-chingy ft tyreese
"I sware this time is the last time! I'm done"
-anyone in a relationship

They say in a unhealthy relationship the couple will go back to each other an average of 7 times before untimatly breaking up.

Why do we keep going back? People say "cuz I still love em." I've learned that to be untrue. I was with my ex for 5 years. He took me to hell and back. But I kept going back. After our first big break up of two years I always cheated on him. And he continued to do so to me. I kept taking him back because I would think "where would he go?" Or "what about my son?" One guy I was talkin to for 3 years while I was with my ex and he would say "how come you don't leave?" And my answer would be "because I love him".... I loved him but wasn't in love. At times I would fall back in love with him... (ie: me marring him) but within a month I was regreting being back with him and cheated on him. Till I finally left him.

People confuse love with security and often are mistaking love for that false sense of security. I know I did. I know a lot of people continue to go back to unhealty relationships because they do not want to be alone, they don't like sleeping alone etc. But I've learn to find out.... you're never alone. Loneliness is a eff'd up feeling but its a feeling that you can deal with untill you find that person who treats you right.

So when your in a relationship and you keep going back... think it threw and make sure its what you want to do. Sometimes it does work for couples! But now and days people take relationships to a whole new light. So if you want to continue in that cycle of hurt, pain, breaking up, going back go head. But circles are just continuous lines... lines do end somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment